Saturday, July 5, 2008

progress

went to my meeting on thursday, I managed to loose 2.6 lbs so I'm back down to a 13lb loss! I'm working hard this week to stay within points, its easier without company! I even managed to do extreamly well yesterday with the holiday!

The new Love of my diet life: The Hungry Girl Cook Book
totally awsome recipies!
oh and the new Lay's Light potato chips and chedder chips, fat free and half the calories per serving (that's a points value of 1 per serving!!!) they ROCK!

untill next week

2 comments:

Cheeziemommie said...

YAY for the loss! I've been tempted by that cookbook! I love her blog. And I definitely need to get me some of those chips!

Christina Marie said...

Sounds like you are doing great! Pretty sure I'm up a pound, but for being off and on it for about 3 weeks now, I 'll take that! back to the meetings tomorrow! Can't wait to hear how well you did this week!