Saturday, July 19, 2008

ramble, ramble.......

I was so happy last week to have such a good loss after a past week of loss!!
I went back for my meeting this week and wouldn't ya know I gained 2.6lbs!
and I am way retaining water..........ick! I think most of it is PMS, so I'm shooting for a big loss next week. Need to add in some exercise this weekend although its kinda rough with Rob gone till Monday night.

Speaking of Rob, I hate it when he's gone for days at a time! but its good, we need the money......... 2 weeks until we fly to see Jenny in S.C. I am so excited!!

I downloaded the requirements for Kindergarten graduation off of the CA BOE site today, so I can start working with matthew and samantha for the next few weeks.....I think I have school fever! I am not looking forward to the craziness, but I am excited to have our routine back and something to fill my days and nights besides Myspace and dishes!

Clean laundry on the bed is calling to be folded, and then I suppose I should go to bed since it is already 2:30am.....I never sleep much when Rob is gone! ick!

No comments: