Wednesday, June 16, 2010

compleate BOREDOM

I have been overtaken by complete boredom! I don't think I have ever spent as many days doing as little as I have for the last week or so! My floors have been mopped every other day, and swept every day, there are NO I repeat, NO dishes in my sink for more than an hour, the kids rooms are clean, the laundry is done (and folded, and PUT AWAY) my bathrooms have been cleaned completely already this week and get a touch up every day......I am NOT a great house keeper normally, but my lack of things to do has apparently changed my perception!
I think my kids think I'm crazy when I have asked them to pick up their toys every day...as a matter of fact when I asked Matthew to pick up the stuffed animals on his floor this morning he did, and LEFT the remaining toys on the floor (damn literal child!) I called him back to the hallway and the conversation went like this:

Mom: "Matthew look at your sisters room and look at yours...."

Matthew: (looking at his sisters room) "uh huh?", (and then his) "yeah..."

Mom: "notice a difference?"

Matthew: (with the duh voice) " um yeah?"

Mom: "FIX IT"

Matthew: "ok" (all annoyed and such!)

how dare I have so little to do that I actually CHECK his room every day! LMAO!

No comments: