Friday, April 30, 2010

out of our mouths..

I thought I would share the crazy commentary to my daily life

Things mom says:

get OUT of the mud...PLEASE!

I know you have a brain....start USING IT!

No you can not play with the water dropper, my stamp pads, the scissors, or the hole puncher BEFORE i've had my coffee this morning!

I asked you to PICK UP your toys...not PLAY with your toys!

stop throwing the ball AT the dog while your INSIDE the trampoline before she comes in and gets it from you the hard way!

Stop talking to each other, I'm tired of hearing you argue!

HOW did the water from yesterdays fast food cup manage to get flung up here while I'm driving??!!

DON'T play with your TRASH just wait till we get home so you can throw it away!

Things the kids say:
I promise I'll be good-ish (are you gonna be good?)

because it was FUN?! (in response to WHY are you doing ______)

but I was using the SAFETY scissors! (see above mentioned crafts)

my butt hurts...how come? (how the hell should I know??)

I'm bored there's nothing to do (nope nothing at all...maybe you could ride your bike, the scooter, play on the swing set, jump on the 15 ft trampoline, play with your 200 or so toys??? no there's NOTHING TO DO!)

mom, can I go meditate?.... (UMMM sure?? where the hell did you learn that term?)

Mommy Matthew threw a rock at my tummy...matthew: NO! I threw MUD not the rock! (was the rock in the mud?....yes?! DON'T throw things...and STAY OUT OF THE MUD!!)

and the favorite of the week.... "Hey Curtis, can you open this water bottle for me please?" Curt: sure, here ya go....Matthew: "thanks! I knew i should ask you, because you have Muscles I can SEE!" LMAO

this is just the last few days..LOL I'll add more when i can :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL that is awesome. Bens teachers write down funny things the kids say and give the lists to us periodically...:)