Friday, April 20, 2012

dreams of......

I'm really tired of the anxiety, and of being tired, and frustrated. I'm dreaming now at night. every time its of a different life. with different people. people I know but who aren't a part of my daily life currently. In every dream I'm sad that I'm abandoning my family or leaving my husband, but happy and relieved to feel accomplished, or important in the "new life" I don't know what this means other than I don't like life now, want it to change, but want to take my husband and family with me?
at any rate, I've got 3 weeks till the end of this semester and I can't WAIT. I'm taking the summer off!!!! and next fall should be far less stressful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have had very similar dreams. I feel your pain, sweetie. LOVE YOU. Hang in there. :)